My Art...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Well this blog is mostly for my Nana Jayne. She bought me a heap of art supplies last christmas and birthday... Because she lives in Cairns she hasn't really seen what i have created with my presents... So here is some of my art work...





















Nana tried to steal this one and take it back with her when she visited... Haha no suck luck...





This is a record we made at school...



This is a print of me and Kiara, i had to carve it out. I then printed it onto a shirt each for us...



A charcoal lady...




Spiderman... It got ripped though...




Some apples....





I did this print after my Uncle Stuart died...




"Guitars"


















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jayne said...

Hey good to see you've got a blog going - love your art work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...