.Makayla and Lisa.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I bet you thought no one had any photos of the blogger queen/papparazzi from convention?!
Well I do! =D

Hehehehehehe. This is Lisa King and myself on the Saturday on the bus from swimming back to the chapel.

Lisa hates any photos of herself, but i think she looks so beautiful!!!! Don't you all agree? =)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

NO I DON'T AGREE!!!!!!!! They are awful!!!! I'm going to kill Jasmin for taking them and you for posting them for the world to see!!!

The Jacks said...

Aw but you look so gorgeous =D

Simone Triffitt said...

I seriously agree. This is a girl who gets up at 6am, gets Noah's ready for the day, gets Jay off to school, replies to all Harri's queries about what they are doing for the day, runs after Kobe and still manages to get to the gym on time, with make-up, looking gorgeous!!

The Jacks said...

I know!! And she says i am mean for calling her beautiful! What's up with that?!

She is amazing Simone =)

The Kings said...

Ah Simone you don't see the state that my house is in when I leave!!! :) I will pay you later! ;)

Alison said...

Credit where credit is due, Lisa!
Superwoman, I tell ya.
I dub this day (in my official capacity of dubbing things) 'Tell Lisa how lovely she is, despite her pleas not to' day.
Amen.

(Hi Makayla, I'm Alison. I occasionally show up to work at the house of King)

The Kings said...

Alison - don't you get in on this too!! I'm still hating the photo - when did I get so oooooolllldd!!!!!!!!!! :(

Country/City Boy said...

The Lisa Admiration society, where do we sign up?

The Jacks said...

Haha Hi Alison, can't remember if it was you or Di that i met.. Hi anyway!

Lisa- you need to get over it, you look gorgeous and we all love you and want to take a moment to appreciate you, so let us! =)

Jackie said...

well i think you look beautiful too lisa and who cares about the housework ..that can always be done later..and im glad they took a photo of you because after all you are a leader and setting good example (photo taken by the girls) lol

Jackie said...

well i think you look beautiful too lisa and who cares about the housework ..that can always be done later..and im glad they took a photo of you because after all you are a leader and setting good example (photo taken by the girls) lol

Anonymous said...

Well i think it looks great. and i personally think that women look better the older they get. I love to see laughter lines etc. it means you've lived. Your journey gets etched on your skin. I wish women would stop worrying about aging and embrace the look they have at the time. Its a much more beautiful face to look at. I know that many mature men agree with this too. and i also prefer the way men look as they age too. i think they look handsome and mature (luckily cos it would be weird if i found teenage boys attractive, lol!) Anyway you look great Lisa. Maranda.
P.S. I have learnt NEVER to worry about housework.(i used to) Life is too precious and you only get one chance to do the important things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...