Queensland in Instagram

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We were in Queensland for three lovely weeks. I have SO many photos to sort through and edit. I shot in RAW and am wishing i shot in JPEG so i could just blog them and put them on facebook, but it's too late now :) As soon as i have finished this major photography assignment for TAFE i will be starting on the QLD ones.

But for now here is a small snapshot of our time there, from my iphone (in no particular order). All pictures are taken and edited with the Instagram iphone app- which i am obsessed with. (You can find me on there and follow me as mickey_maranda)

Asha's new shoes...



Sunset in Bundaberg...



How i eat smarties...


Asha's party trick at wet n wild...



Morgan at Surfer's Paradise...



Eating biscuits in the car while everyone is at the beach...



Pelicans at Surfer's Paradise...



Crazy seagulls at Surfer's...



The Scooby Doo coaster at Movie World...



Penguins at Seaworld...



Asha playing in a hotel...



Wiggles World at Dreamworld...



Draculas Cabaret for Morgan & Dad's birthday (which was awesome!)...



Asha drinking a milo...




Cold rock ice cream...



Asha trying a hat in Big W...



Racing a car in a shopping center...



Morgan with a tiny hat and a giant rat...



And home again... Hello Tasmania :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Cool pics! I think I'm becoming addicted to instagram too :)

Maz said...

Haha I've seen that rat before! I played a pretty good (and somewhat underestimated) prank at work with it once hahaha...

Nettie's Blog said...

love the pics Makayla...we go to visist my brother in Q every year... a lot of the your pics had me saying yes i have been there , i remember that too. love that place... thanks for the memories....welcome home to the best place though...nice to visit but wouldnt want to live there.!!!!

emjay1000 said...

I burst out laughing when i saw Morgan with that hat and rat again!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...