My other favourite day

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am going to do a fair few blog posts about my time with Gavin, because i don't want to forget it, so if you aren't into sappy posts then i suggest stop reading now ;) 

Gavin was only originally coming for two weeks, but his uncle passed away so he stayed an extra week to attend the funeral. Because i wasn't expecting him to still be here on the third week i had a normal busy week planned. One night we decided to go out on a proper date, which was a nice change from all the days of seeing each other quickly around my work schedule.

We went out for dinner at the Prickley Cactus. It cracked us up that they gave us water in a tequila bottle ;)


The meal was so yummy! I loved going out on a proper date with Gavin :) we had a lovely time and i love that he does cute little things like holds the door open for me, pours my drinks and pays the bill ;) He is so sweet :)


After our yummy dinner we weren't quite ready to go home yet, so went for a wander in kmart... Gavin considered this hat, but didn't buy it in the end :p 


After that we went to maccas for dessert :) 




I actually really like this picture below, it is one of my favourites now :D




Thank you Gavin for another favourite day together :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Bekah said...

J'adore ça!
im si heureux que vous avez trouvé l'amour :)!
I love that picture of you two at the bottom aswell :)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...