Insta-life {October}

Monday, November 11, 2013

I can't believe that October is over already and it is half way through November. 
I am still loving instagram, it is such a good way for us to document our busy life. I am trying to make more of an effort to record our pictures on the blog and also to print them, to look at in the future. I'm @makayla_jack on instagram if you want to follow me. 



{left to right, from the top}

1. Charlie was playing in my prop highchairs. I swear we don't pose him. 
2. Subway got flat bread. And it's here to stay ;) 
3. I bought a rug for the lounge room and Gavin hates it. Charlie loves it. 
4. I bought Gavin and i awesome drink bottle. Motivation to drink lots more water. p.s. they're awesome and we use them everyday. Well worth the $12.95.
5. Very first year i didn't miss out on the Frankie journal! Excited. 
6. I made my first pastry pie. Chicken & leak - yum. 
7. 10 minute chicken, broccoli & cashew stirfry - super yum. 
8. Went to guide falls with nana and papa & agnes and pete. 
9. Went to emu valley rhododendron gardens. So pretty. 



1. Asha was so cute when i went to visit. 
2. Went to the movies to see Turbo with our nieces & nephews. Gavin found his best mates. 
3. Found a new perfume that i love. It was on sale - bonus. 
4. Ate snakes for breakfast on the way to church. 
5. Put Asha to bed and read him a story. He seems so little still. 
6. Morgan turned 18. 
7. A friend came by with their whipper snipper and did our lawns without us asking. 
8. The lawns look awesome. 
9. Went to a best friend's baby shower. Can't wait to meet her baby. 



10. Went to explore a photo location. 
11. Gavin walked an Alpaca at the Alpaca farm. 
12. Went to the Tulip farm with mum & Asha. 
13. Pretty tulips. 
14. Asha was being so ridiculously cute at the tulip farm. 
15. More tulip pics. 
16. I took way too many pics there. A whole post coming soon. 
17. Charlie still loves the rug! 
18. I started a new job as an in home carer for NCN. 

Time is going so fast!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...