Twenty Two

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Back in January it was my twenty second birthday. The day started off sweet with Gavin piling some presents onto the bed as i woke up. 




His gifts were so thoughtful - project life scrapbooking stuff & a puzzle mat, both of which he knew i really wanted. 




We met up with my family at the Raspberry farm for brunch, i had raspberry pancakes, which were delicious.



We then went to mum & dad's house to have some birthday cake. It was an apple crumble cheesecake, which was very sweet, but also very tasty!




My presents from mum & dad. (Gavin has now watched Downton Abbey and loves it as much as i do! :)





With nana & papa



I went to say goodbye to Asha when we were leaving and found him napping with his big teddy as his pillow - so cute :)




I couldn't resist taking these photos of Asha and Frankie on my big camera. Asha loves Frankie, maybe sometimes a little too much! 









When we got home we cooked chilli con carne for tea & watched Downton Abbey. A day filled with yummy food, but a very nice birthday :) 


He looks a little too excited about chilli con carne ^^ ... the more i look at this picture, the more it scares me! Lucky i love him!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...