February {10 on 10}

Monday, February 9, 2015

This month i have joined in a little photo project with some lovely ladies from the clever cookie school of blog. It is a project where we share 10 photos from our day, on the 10th of the month. We then link to another person in the circle who links to another and so on, so that everyone's blogs are linked up and we are back to the start. We are being flexible in our group, and some people may have 10 photos from one day, or 10 favourite photos from the last month. I am so excited as i have wanted to join a 10 on 10 for a long time, but didn't have anyone to participate with, until i found these lovely ladies in my clever cookie class! :) 

I am sharing ten photos from a regular weekend day in our house. We were glad for a quiet weekend after a few busy ones. I am going to try and keep my photos all in one day each month, i'll try and keep it to ten, but i can tell that i will creep over!


Our weekend started with a very welcome sleep in! The view from my side. ^^



Scrambled eggs & bacon for brunch ^^



Charlie ^^




Two photos of my nephew, James, as i couldn't choose just one of his cute face! :) ^^




I spent a few hours in the afternoon painting, which was nice as i haven't had a chance to do any for a long time. I've been working on one painting for a while now and i am excited for it to be finished. ^^



Our new kitten, Simba. (I wanted to call him Crookshanks, but Gavin won that one) ^^



Afternoon cups of tea in my favourite tea cup. ^^



I love ending my day by reading a good book in bed. I finished All the bright places the night before, and had to start a new book, although i am totally not ready to let go of that one just yet! ^^


And finally, we finished off our day as we started it - laying in bed together. ^^

Next up in the circle is Ellen, where is she is sharing some gorgeous photos from Phillip island and her parents farm. You should definitely click the link - her kids are cute and the scenery is gorgeous!

Don't forget to keep clicking all the links until you have come a full circle through all of the posts back to this one. The photos everyone is sharing from our 10 on 10 are just lovely! :)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sally @ Glimpses of Latley said...

Wow Makayla! I love your photos - I don't think i've visited your blog until now....how did that happen?? We have lots in common - And I'd love to see your painting?? xx

Shan @ Forty Up said...

Hi Makayla, I'm a first timer to your blog too - hello!!! Simba is too cute!!!! x

Unknown said...

Makayla your love of photography shines through. Great shots - I love the reading one the most

Amity Loves Pink said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm slightly anti cats but your photos were so awesome I even thought they were cute :)

Mum Of Five Girls said...

Eeek seems it is my first time here too but I'm sure I will be back!

Love your photos...nothing like Sunday brunch is there!

stephanie@stephsjoy said...

so many good things happen in a regular day! your photos are gorgeous! Love to see what you are painting! Will you be sharing it?

Jess - A Little Part of the World said...

Fabulous Photos. Those cats are amazing. Jx

Lisa @ twinklelittlesoul said...

Look at those beautiful cats eyes... not to mention the handsome nephew :) I love your shots, well done! Can't wait for next month x

rowe timson said...

Quiet weekends are the best kinds, aren't they? I think it's ovely to take time to see the beauty in those kinds of days. In all the small moments. You have captured so many beautiful images!!!

peregrinationgourmande said...

hey! I love the one with the glasses. Such a good idea. Looking forward for next month 10/10.
xx
cathy

Potential said...

Makayla, I love that photo taken of the book through glasses. So clever and effective. And that kitten! Gorgeous. Beautiful, clever photos and such a lovely idea this photo circle, isn't it?

Julie said...

Hey Makayla - I LOVE your photos - just gorgeous! Simple and yet so effective. I also like to paint...I'd love to see your work! Perhaps next month, hey? ;)

di @ lime&soda said...

Love seeing a glimpse into your life Makayla. Great photos.

Unknown said...


Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts. yahoo email login

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...