.Studying & Crash Bandicoot.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Well well well... I have exams starting next week, and I have been trying to study. Yes, trying is the opperative word there haha...
Sociology is on Monday, only a two hour exam, though i wish it was three as i really need ages to write three short part answers and an essay! lol.
I was trying to study the other night, but extreme urges to play Crash Bandicoot kept re surfacing!! I couldn't shake them so in the end i gave and thought to myself, i will play one level and one level only... (I need a time limit as i become adicted and once played for six hours straight!) , Which caused mum to threaten to smash my Play Station lol. I now know why i wasn't allowed one until i was 16, almost 17!!! Hahaha...
I did only play one level then decided to get back to my studying...

Can you see why studying is not appealing?...


This pile of books would put anyone off!!


Ah, Sociology... Lucky it is my favourite subject...

(Note: The little picture of the Savior on my desk...
My present from the sister missionaries on my Baptism)

Very intense Crash Bandicoot...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...