.Tiny.

Friday, July 3, 2009

One day at Mutual i expressed a life long desire of having a pet fish... Jayne and Jordan immediately jumped in and insisted that i have Jordan's... I refused but Jayne assured me that he never cleans the tank (which i later realised is true) and he doesn't want it anymore...
So Sunday after church i recieved a phone call from Tayla inviting me for dinner, and Jordan insisting it be the day i collect "my" fish...
So off i headed to the Christies', and after a great meal and some being the guinne pig for tuesday's Young Womens activity (on my behalf) i braced myself and stepped into Jordan's room to see my fish...
The tank was really cool, (and REALLY slimy), and after a few minor spills of water, and an almost throwing of the fish (sorry for the mini heart attack Jayne!) i put my fish in an ice cream container and took him home...
OR so i thought so! We were actually late to a fireside at Bishop's house, so the fish came with us... It was interesing as everytime we turned a corner the fish smacked on the side of the container and Tayla yelled "the fish is dead, the fish is dead!" ... We also took a wrong turn and ended up in Westbury and had to double back! ...
Then it took a LOT of explaining to Sister Kit, that we didn't in fact bring ice cream, but it was a fish... Needless to say she was VERY confused lol...
Anyway, 'Tiny' as Jordan refered to him is now placed very high up in my room (too high for little hands) and is very happy in his new home =) Thank you Jordan for my new fish =) All he needs now is a friend...



Tiny...



Tiny and Scuba Steve!!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...