.Devonport.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On Saturday mum and dad decided to celebrate Chey's birthday even though it was today, because dad is leaving for Bunderburg early in the morning, for the weekend and wouldn't be able to celebrate. This sucked for me as i was working, but Morgan and I decided to drive up to Devonport after i finished...
We went out to LaPisa for dinner (Formerly LaPorchetta) which we all weren't keen on as they usually have crap meals, but it was Chey's bithday and therefore his choice, and he LOVES fetticini carbonara, so off we went. Morgan and I ended up eating the most delicious BBQ Chicken pizza ever! It was THAT good! =P It was fun to go out for dinner with all of us, plus Jackson to celebrate Chey's 10th birthday. =)


This is my hurry-up-and-stop-taking-pictures-and-get-in-the-car-because-mum-will-kill-us-if-we're-really-late face =P


This is the look on Morgan's face when she realised i was serious about playing church music the whole way =P (Thanks Lisa!!!) =D


And this is my Morgan-stop-taking-horrible-pictures-of-me-while-i-am-driving-because-i-have-to-concentrate-and-the-flash-is-distracting-me face =P

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

ha ha - hilarious!! Sorry Morgan! :) Hope it wasn't as bad as you thought.

The Jacks said...

Haha, she soon got over it when the spirit took her over =P Bahahaha.. She even sang along! =)

The Kings said...

whoo hoo - go Morgan!

Simone Triffitt said...

Ha ha. I love the descriptions of your faces. I could just imagine it! Sounds like a great night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...