.Mirror image.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I sure hope my future husband likes the look of my mother when he decides to marry me, because i think we can all tell what i will be looking like in the future!!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

oh WOW you look like your Mum!!! :D

make it perfect said...

haha! thats funny! your mum is HOT so i don't think your husband will mind (hi miranda!)

see you fri night??
xxx

The Jacks said...

Hahaha yeah i think me and mum look a little alike?! lol! You should see nana Jane, mum's mummy!! She is the splitting image of both of us! No joke =P

Are you coming Friday night Toni?!! YAY!!! I miss you!!!

Simone Triffitt said...

Ha ha I love that post!! You guys look like sisters in this pic.

Tayla Joyce said...

you look nothing alike.

The Jacks said...

Bahahahaha! Tayla =P

Country/City Boy said...

Maybe if you didn't have on the same kind of white top? haha

The Jacks said...

Hahaha it's mostly just coz we're dressed the same =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...