Doing what i love best

Monday, February 22, 2010

It gets VERY stuffy sitting around the house all the time doing homework and reading... And i have come to the conclusion that i REALLY need a job- for the money and also to stop the boredom!!!!!!
After school today (riveting day that was!- not!!!) ... I went to Prince's square.. I am thinking that this is my new favourite place in Launceston. It is quite peaceful and beautiful. I was wishing i had my new camera when i was there today there were heaps of things i wanted to take a photo of.. I just love going and sitting there are watching and reflecting...

I did some of my english writing work- a class i LOVE btw, it is just my thing as i love to write stuff... There were some pretty interesting things happening in the park.. After i got too hot i came to Macca's to do some school work (internet is STILL being stupid- it is driving me insane!!!!)...
But anyway... I have nothing interesting to blog about as all i am doing is going to seminary and then school every day... I am really needing a job!
I am still enjoying living at Grandad's.. And East Ward wasn't too bad on Sunday.. Thought i would have no friends there but i forgot about my little buddy Harri King!!! He is such a crack up!! Oh yeah and Lisa was looking out for me too =P
Sorry i have nothing too interesting to blog about! I am joining the jogging group tomorrow night which should be good- nope sorry no pictures of that!
I guess this is just another post to let you all know that i am still alive- just very busy with school... I am enjoying all of my classes though =)
Hopefully ill have something interesting to blog about soon!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

East ward rocks! :)

Nettie's Blog said...

Yeah and i am there too.... shame you areent still in YW's cause that is were i am .... i will look out for you now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...