Where have i been?????

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So, the internet has decided to cark it at Grandad's!! And we have NO IDEA what is wrong with it! So for now i am in McDonalds, pretending to do homework but really i am looking at Facebook after going through withdrawels! Hahaha
I am settled in well and loving life with Grandad and Orn, and school is good. I went home on the weekend and couldn't believe how big Asha is!!!!!
I am missing everyone LOTS but especially this cute little munchkin who is growing up WAAAAAAAAY too fast!!!!!!!!!!



Not sure when i will blog again- probably when the internet is all fixed at grandad's, im getting a bit fat eating so much Maccas! Im going to put back on the four kilos i lost in one week living with Grandad! Dont panic mum, i swear they ARE feeding me!
If i am not on Facebook or my blog i am not dead, just REALLY busy with school, im working on some really big things in art at the moment that i am REALLY REALLY REALLY excited about!!!!!!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

he is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I just have to agree!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...