Back in time...

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh to be young and carefree and live in the "good old days" again... HAHA- just kidding! I just always hear people say that!!!
Here are some snapshots of me when i was just a little tacker because as i was reminded by a few ppl (Toni!) lots of you have no idea what i looked like when i was younger! And these pics were already on the computer from the slideshow at my birthday party :)

Warning- this post is VERY photo heavy with not a lot of writing :) The photos at the end (the ones i uploaded first went lovely and big- but these last ones didn't so if you want to see them bigger, click on them :)

This is me in our friend Nikki's wedding.. I was 8 years old and asked to be their flower girl. You may recognise the woman who's hands are on my shoulders as Kathy Harris (Nikki's mum) a teacher from Deloraine primary school back in the day... Maybe not though!


Me and mum, by the looks of the date on the photo i was turning 2 a month later...


Me & dad.. I realise you can see my undies a tiny bit in this picture- but it was the only one of me and dad on here... Plus i was like 2 and a half by the date of it- so who cares =P


Poser? Me? As if!!! ;)


At Granadad's house... You'll just have to guess my age from the rest of them!!! =P


Maybe the reason i am such a sick driver these days???? ;)


In my aunty's wedding...


Trying to do a somersault???


With my two nanas :) Mum's mum on the right, and my great nana on the left (Mum's dad's mum! who is also still alive:)


Me and Mum, laughing our heads off...




I didn't like yoghurt???


Hahaha!!!

Learning to feed myself??? Not much is different today i might add!!! ;)



Me and mum. About a year old i think..


Me and Morgan. The black dot on my face is something on the photo not actually on my face =P


Me and Morgan in mum & dad's wedding.. 2001.


Morgan and I in Strahan...


Morgan and I at Nana & Papa's old house in Golden Valley- my favourite place in the world. Such wonderful memories there :) And yes, Morgan does have a she-mullet!!! =P


Modeling the clothes Kathy sent us one Christmas.. Look at tiny Jory!!!


At the don river railway... Which actually now backs onto Nana & Papa's new house...


Mum & Dad's wedding... If you look closely you can spot me, Morgan, Chey and Mum...


How many of you knew that i had braces!!!!??? Here's a before & after shot to show WHY!!! =P SO glad i got them :)

And that is the end :) I hope you enjoyed that little trip back in time with me! =P

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. Thanks mum for my $5000 smile!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And the pic with you sitting on my knee with a towel around you is the day that dad saved you from drowning! Thanks dad!!

The Kings said...

oh you were soooooo cute!!! It's weird seeing old pics of you all as we didn't know you back then.

Nettie's Blog said...

I love to see before and afters...and the "olden days photos"... you were cute as.... and waht lovely special memories you have of your childhood...that is so what life is all about

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...