Dreaming & a breakthrough in blogging!!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ok so the breakthrough first because i know you are all dying to know what it is all about ;) Here it is:
I have figured out how to blog at school!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!! =D AND it is FAST!! What are the chances!? Blogger is blocked, and so is any blog you type into the URL.. But NOT if you search google images for makayla graham and then click on the first photo that comes up which is one of Kieran, and it takes me to HIS blog- where i can sign in!!!!! Yippee!!!!

Maybe now i can blog in my free line or something occasionally and keep sane by doing it- i love blogging :)
(as opposed to Modern World History as i am doing now- maybe why im not sure what is happening in this class!?)
Haha I am so excited by this breakthrough!
So, seeing as i only discovered that i can blog at school about 40 minutes ago.. AND a blog without a picture is boring... i am going to share what Beth and I did in Psychology yesterday (our teacher was away and we only did this after reading 30 pages and making extensive notes)...

We were thinking of going to Scotland and Ireland after school finishes, but we have concluded that it would be too expensive. So we are thinking a trip up the east coast of Australia. Going from Tassie to Sydney first (coz ive never been there), stay there for a while, then onto Brisbane for a longer time, then to Melbourne (coz Beth's never been there) then back home again :) Doesn't it look amazingly beautiful and luxurious???



It would probably only be a 3 week trip, but it still would be fun. I feel like i need to go and do something before i come back and start Uni- bit over the study and school stuff... I am thinking Scotland is a bit drastic, so maybe the east coast is a safer option? haha. I think i need to go out and do something for a bit- get it out of my system so i can come back and be settled and get focused on uni...
Mum- don't freak out that this is the first you have heard of it- it is only an idea at the moment.. Plus it's closer than Scotland!!

Back to my history work about the treaties of 1919-1920.. riveting stuff really! =P Haha!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

oh so good you can blog at school you sneaky thing!

Nettie's Blog said...

where there is a will there is always a way.... thats an old (ladies) saying....but i dream of things like that still...i love the pic you have chosen..definately my kind of place...

Elle said...

When you said 'after school' I thought you meant like that day after school and I was like.. umm.. what?
Anyway, i think this is a totally awesome goal!!

p.Ss I think scotland is totally do-able. Got to statravel.com - they have GREAT prices for under 25's and students (unfortunately I dont make ANY of those categories anymore) but they are awesome, and you can totally fly from London to Scotland for about 20 pounds ($40) - cheap as chips!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...