Madness

Friday, April 30, 2010

This is what half of my family were doing at 3pm on Saturday afternoon...
HAHA. Oh dear, we are shocking!


Even little Asha was on the computer with me! This wasn't even posed for the camera :)


I am too busy to blog at the moment.. I can't from Grandad's place anyway...

Here is an overview of my life at the moment:

I have SO much homework happening everyday... There is so much pressure on us at school to get things done quickly and well.

I am also under a heap of pressure in Art class. I have finished my first major piece and started the next two, i need 20 or so by the end of the year. I am at school until 5pm on a Thurday in Art Club working on my paintings, but am thinking i might stay later on other days also- as a senior i'm allowed to.. Otherwise i won't get things done, as the paintings are 1m high and usually 2m wide, and my art teacher wants them to stay that big.

My study line at school is filled with actual study. The stuffing around has all stopped, and we all just sit there doing our own work.

I am often in the library checking books out. They now come up to me as soon as i enter to help me find what i am looking for. They know my first and last name without asking, and i no longer need a library card to check things out as they just type it into the computer. They give me 3 or 4 weeks on one book instead of 2 weeks like they are meant to and the other day i had a $25 fine and talked it down to $5 =D

I'm not sure what is going on in my Modern World History class. One assignment i got a C and one i got an A... Not sure what is happening in that class...

English Writing is SO demanding. She says we need to "write every day" ... That doesn't include blogs =P There are books to be read and things to be written constantly.

And Psychology???? Not even sure that i am doing so well in that class =( There is a lot of reading that is hard to keep up with- resulting in me failing a lot of the "fact tests" in class.. There is still hope though.

Reports are being written and we have holidays in 2 weeks or so. So there is a huge need to get work finished and up to date.

The College ball is also in two weeks. I finally have a dress so that is one less thing to worry about.

Last week i was away on grade 12 retreat and it was up there with the best days of my life. It was incredible. I had the most amazing time ever! A lot of it came down to Mr Santamaria and my tutor teacher Ms Owers who is just lovely.
When i returned i went straight to YSA camp at Southport.. That was fun too- not as amazing as retreat though. I have photos from both but need the rest from other people's cameras before i can blog them...

And in my spare time??? I am reading the books for my english class, keeping up to date with my seminary reading, catching up on seminary homework, doing the year of seminary i missed as home study, trying to keep up with my personal journal & my tutor journal... Not to mention trying to hang out with my friends.

Ok, so now can you all see why even though i don't have a job there is a severe lack of posts on my blog, why i needed glasses, and why my room at Grandad's looks like this??


My life is madness at the moment!!!
It will all settle down a tiny bit after the mid year exams...

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

you are busy girl.... you need a map to find your way to the bed...love it!!!!

The Kings said...

Don't you love grade 12! :)
I figure not having a job is actually a blessing as there is probably no way you could work as well.
Oh and your house looks just like our house with all the computer stuff going on :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...