Do you think i'm cute??

Friday, April 2, 2010

I have just realised that since Asha has been born there have only been like three photos of him on here!! That is a bit sad as he will be four months old in a couple of days! (I know- where did the time go!?)
All of these pictures were taken on my phone because i didn't have time to run and grab the camera when i wanted a picture of him, but they are still kinda good quality. (No SLR that is for sure!)

Asha has a jolly jumper and is just starting to get the idea.. Mostly he just flings himself and ends up spinning side ways.. When he does actually jump he gets this look on his face like "What just happened?" and then laughs...


Yes, he is actually smiling and laughing heaps now!!! I was in so much shock when i came to visit a few weeks ago and i was talking to him and he started laughing his head off! I was like "MUM!!" and she was all "Oh yeah, he has been doing that for weeks" Thanks for telling me!!!!

He has lost all of his red hair (dunno where that came from anyway!) and was bald for a little while.. He is slowly starting to get some blonde in there...

We always say we don't know who he looks like, but when i was making a slide show for my party we had baby pictures of me, and it looks exactly like Asha! We wouldn't have picked it unless we had seen the pictures.. Also we found one of mum as a baby and it could almost be the same baby! Everyone still says he looks like Chey the most though...

I just love him in this cute little beanie all ready for winter.. And i love his tiny ugg boots in the picture above, too cute!

It sucks living far away because everytime i come home he is soooo much bigger and different.. BUT- he still remembers me! At dinner last night mum was holding him for a while, and she would talk to him but he would keep turning and staring at me until i would talk to him and then he would laugh! I think he is totally gorgeous and cute! But i am a bit biased! He gives you this looks sometimes that just totally says "Do you think i'm cute??"

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

He is SOOO cute!! Must be so fun to go home and see how he has changed.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!!!! I think he's super cute!!!!

Nettie's Blog said...

how blessed you are to have a little baby brother that you can enjoy and not fight with...."Love they Brother"....the whole dynamics of the family changes when your siblings ages are spaced like yours.... Lucky you!!! And he is just sooooo cute to

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...