One of the reasons i miss living at home....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

..... is mum's cooking!!!! I know that sounds totally cliche' but it is soo true! Sometimes Grandad makes dinner, and this one is the very LEAST of my favourites... I am SO glad that i went out to the YSA pot luck dinner at the Prebble's house last night because i don't think i could have stomached this.....
Last time it had eyes on it too... Annette... PLEASE keep inviting me to dinner coz i think i will be accepting sometime in the not so distant future! =P

I am not hating it at Grandad's.. I have a new positive attitude, and no matter how bad it is i'm still looking on the bright side =) BUT- i AM feeling a bit nostalgic, and there really is no place like home....

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

i will remember not to have fish when you come.... Oh but those trout look so yummy..for a girl who grew up by the sea (I was a George Town hoon) and who loves fish ...i would trade you places at grandads table anytime to sink my teeth inot and lick my lip over one of those...he he!!!

Anonymous said...

And you used to whinge at those lovely pink ling fillets i would make you eat!!! Grandads have skin, scales and fins! he he! suck it up! m ;-)

Anonymous said...

And you should appreciate that grandad feeds you really good wholesome food!!! He would be upset if he read this! . . Lucky for you he doesn't even know how to turn on a computer! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...