Glasses

Friday, April 16, 2010

So about a month ago i finally booked in to go and have my eyes tested which i knew i needed to do for a while. The lady at Eyelines was quite good and did some tests and stuff but all she said was "You're eyes are OK, but they are wearing out. You don't need glasses." ... I knew this wasn't right and told mum so we booked in to Sharpe & Fowler where they did a very thorough testing and concluded that when i am looking at something my eyes focus in the wrong spot- a result from too much reading and that i do need glasses.
I only need them for reading, writing, watching t.v, computer... But they are a great help. I didn't think they were very strong at all, but mum put them on and said they hurt her eyes. I didn't like all the black ones that every person seems to have and decided on some pinky/purpley coloured ones. I quite like them.


Asha, on the other hand, burst into tears the first time that i spoke to him with them on!!! He got over it soon enough and is now used to them. Hehe!


I am so glad that i figured out that i needed them because now it doesn't hurt to read the computer or a book!!!


What do you all think!!!???

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

so glad you have joined the Google Eyes Club.... they are cool as Makayla... suit you too...no one recognises me when i have mine off now (not that i can go without them anymore) but they are part of me now so when i die and they divi up my parts who ever gets my eyes will have to have my glasses too...yep i am an organ donor...

Samantha Bret said...

Love the glasses Makayla! Very cool :)

make it perfect said...

very spunky :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...