This semester...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

... is a new start, in two new units, in a new degree...

Therefore i am going to reinvent myself as a student.. I am going to be a good, diligent student who doesn't waste valuable time away on facebook. I am going to keep up with all the readings, powerpoints, online quizes, activities and assignments. I am also going to get some sticky notes and organise things first by unit, and then by subcategories, all into colour coded sections. My textbooks will be a labrynth of coloured hilights, and cross references.

This semester i am going to be the student that i should be...

... although i am posting from the Utas library and really must get back to studying... As it is week two and i am already two weeks behind on my lecture watching/note taking, textbook reading and all things study that relate to my two units!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

L!$@ said...

Good luck with that...I have a similar goal :D

Alison said...

Let me know if you need any help!

Nettie's Blog said...

you crack me up Makayla...but it is great to have goals that are so positive...just dont beat yourself up when you fall short of the goal...dont quit or give up on that goal...just re start... wise old owl told me that...good advice i reckon...{same as repentance sort of !!!!}

Bekah said...

LOL!! Im the same! and im already behind big time too! AND IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG HEADER!! :D
Good luck! we shall treat ourselves with a grand adventure when we get our act together!!
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...