The Challenge

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This month Ashlee and I have challenged the sisters we visit and they in turn challenged us. The challenge is this:

to read the whole Book of Mormon by the end of the year.


I have read it all the way through only once, but can say that i know it to be true. The words in the book are history - a very real account of the early inhabitants of the American continent.

I am really looking forward to reading it from start to finish again. The things in the book never cease to amaze me. I have had many, many, many answers to my prayers by reading this book. I have had the answers in the form of something actually written on the page, and also by thoughts and feelings.

I love this book. 

No book has had a greater impact on me than this one. It changed my life, and changed me in so many ways - for the better.


I am challenging everyone out there reading this to give it a go. An LDS member, or not. Anyone can read it. Don't think you have time? A chapter a day will take you all of ten minutes. I know that when i read this book my life is 10x better. I am happier, i am more confident in myself, and life doesn't seem so hard. Feeling down? This book will pick you up (not literally - it IS a book after all ;)

You can dowload the free app for it HERE  :)
Now you can have it on your ipod/iphone/ipad and read it while you are on the bus/in the car/waiting in line at the bank/on the toilet etc ;)

Would you rather a paper copy that you can actually hold? Want one for free?
Send me an email and i will personally send you one.
makayla_graham (at) hotmail.com

Or you can click this link and get one sent straight to your house (for free) how cool is that!? :)

Don't like reading? You can also listen to it HERE.

If you want a reading chart to track your progress then click either of these pictures below which will take you to larger versions that you can print.



Think i am crazy but don't want to tell me?
Want to know what the Book of Mormon is actually all about? Then click this link and it will explain it all in a simple way :)

Leave a comment or send me a message or email and let me know that you have accepted the challenge. Or keep it to yourself - that's good too.
Try and accept the challenge though ;)

And just one more plug because i really want you to check out this page ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Bekah said...

Challenge Accepted :)

xx

Anonymous said...

Challenge accepted... i actually have the book here with me in Melbourne. :)

Anonymous said...

*the book you gave me last year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...