Autumn

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I am loving all the autumn leaves at the moment. I love the colours...
At TAFE a few weeks ago myself and a couple of people from my class went outside to have a little play, taking some photos with all the leaves in the courtyard. It was nice to take some creative photos just for myself for no reason at all :)




I am obsessed with black & white film and also making my digital photos look like black & white film at the moment.







Something about the sharp look of the string gets me ...




For these ones of the bread tie i couldn't choose between black & white and colour, i love them both!!




 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Suzanne Walters said...

I love autumn leaves too, the colors are so beautiful. I wish trees looked like that all year round! As for the bread tie pics, I like colour ones better :)
I love black and white film.....and I used to use back when it was actually real film : p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...