In my camera bag...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

 ... i have my new Canon 7D Camera! It arrived a few months ago and i was SO excited about it. I have been using it a fair bit and it is like a dream! :)

I also ordered an external flash (which i still have no clue how to work), a tamron 17-50mm, and a new bag (which is WAY too big and i will be selling)...



The 17-50mm is a good everyday lens which replaces a kit lens. I still have my 50mm which i use flat out and it's my favourite lens. I also have a 85mm that i haven't played with much yet..



I'm very happy with my new purchases :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Cullis Family said...

Lucky you!

PS. Love checking out your photography blog - I'm just hopeless at commenting.

Nettie's Blog said...

veeerrrrry nice Mak....i am jealeous....I am sure you will use it heaps i know..

Sofia's Primary Ideas said...

Hi Makayla! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have such a talent for capturing the beauty of life in your photography. I'm sure it will carry over into primary as you capture the hearts of your little ones with the beautiful message of the gospel. God bless you in your new calling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...