21

Sunday, August 18, 2013

I'm about 6 months late on this post, but back in january i turned 21!... 

It was only a few weeks before the wedding so i had a pretty quiet day. Gavin came over early in the morning (to the cottage) and made me breakfast in bed. Pancakes with strawberries & cream. And Milo. I love that he wrote 'love' in strawberries :) 



He gave me this cute locket.. which i am still needing to put a photo in! talk about slack.



We then drove up north to have dinner with my whole family... Mum & dad, the kids, grandad, nana and papa, alan and ruth and my aunty carmen and her kids. We went to restaurant red for tea, i didn't really enjoy my meal, but everyone else seemed to.


I was spoilt with lots of gorgeous gifts!



Then we went home for some cake :) it was very yummy.


Asha was so cute showing me all the things he can do on the iPad.



And my present from mum & dad - a new lens! Very exciting :D


I never expected that i would be getting married at 21... Life is definitely surprising.

21 goals is a bit too many to set for now, so 3 goals i am working towards while being 21 are;

- stop being lazy with photography and learn to shoot in manual mode properly

- learn to cook a wider variety of things

- be a loving wife




Happy 21st to me :)



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Maz said...

That's a gorgeous locket :) And :O NEW CAMERA LENS!!! So awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...