6 months

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I seriously can't believe how fast time is going! Today we have been married for 6 whole months! It feels like it has gone by in the blink of an eye, but at the same time it feels like it has been forever already ;)

In 6 months we have already lived in two houses, and moved from one end of the state to another. We have had 3 pets (and now sadly, only have 1). We have almost watched the entire 10 seasons of the tv show, Friends. (Gavin has been educated and now loves it as much as i do. Sadly we only have a few episodes left)...


I love you so much Gavin. I love you even more now than i did on the day we got married, i didn't even think that was possible! I have never loved someone this much before. I have also never had moments of wanting to stab someone in the throat with a fork so much before now! Just kidding ;) but you sure know how to push my buttons!

We have so many silly jokes between us, and i love that we make each other laugh everyday. We definitely have our ups and downs and hard times, but the good times outweigh the bad. And at the end of the day we go to bed happy... except when you roll over and over in bed and take all the blankets from me. that just makes me mad... ;)


Happy halfaversary Gavin. Can't believe i've been lucky enough to be married to you for 181 days already. I love you x

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Maz said...

What happened to the pets? :O

The Jacks said...

one cat ran away... and we had to give our dog away. she was too much for us to handle with working and studying and our small yard :'(

Maz said...

Aww, it's hard giving pets away. And that's so sad about the cat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...