50 questions

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sorry, this post isn't nearly as interesting as a picture of my new baby brother Asha. But, we have to wait until mummy is home from the hospital =) He's a cutie though..
I found these questions online, and because i don't have anything very interesting to blog about i'm going to answer them. If you are stuck too, then do it!

1. Where were you three hours ago?
Getting the boys ready for school...

2. Who are you in love with?
Edward Cullen (in the books) .. =P

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Cant say that i have

4. Is there anything pink within ten metres of you?
Morgan's wearing a pink shirt in the photo of her on tv cabinet

5. Are you on a laptop or desktop?
Desktop in lounge room, i hate using my laptop coz i dont have a mouse

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, one is red, one is pink.. Need to wash some =P

7. Do you own a car worth more than $3000?
It probably is, but was bought for three hundred lol

8. Have you ever crashed?
Into a wheelie bin, and reversed into some stuff on our block but thats about it haha =P

9. Have you been to the movies in the last ten days?
Saw New Moon with Tayla, Jordan, Isaiah and heaps of other people last weekend..

10. What CD is in your cd player?
The new youth "Strong and Courageous" CD

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cordial last night

12. What are you wearing right now?
Green pajama bottoms, and my grade 6 leavers t shirt.. (YES it still fits!)

13. Do you wash your car or use a car wash?
Can't say my car has EVER had a wash!

14. Last food you ate?
Fruit Loops

15. Where were you this time last week?
Somewhere with mum

16. Have you brought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope, saving my money!

17. When was the last time you ran?
Haha i dunno, i hate running..

18. Last sport you watched?
Oh boy, i hate watching sport!

19. What's your favourite animal?
Probaby an Otter, they are SO cute!

20. Dream vacation?
Trip around Europe. Scotland, England, etc

21. Last person's house you were in?
Nana & Grandad's yesterday

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I was running in the lounge room, and tripped and smacked my head on our big fibre glass ornament and cut my head above my eye brow.. I got some little stiches and a nice scar!
Bet you didn't know that!? =P

23. Have you been in love?
Hahahahaha Definately not!

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Mum and Asha..

25. Last movie you saw?
I watched a bit of Home Alone 2 with Jory last week

26. Favourite smell?
This is weird, but a carpenter.. It is really comforting as all the men in mum's side of family are carpenters and it reminds me of them =P

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Go visit mum and Asha

28. Most exciting thing in the last week?
New baby brother, Asha being born!

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Probably to St Helens after Christmas

30. Favourite place?
The beach, or nana & papa's old house

31. Favourite song at the moment?
"This is who i am" by Vanessa Amorosi or "Bodies" by Robbie Williams

32. Are you scared of dying?
Not at all..

33. What perfume do you wear?
Vera Wang "Princess"

34. Are you due for a doctors visit?
Nah probably not

35. Do you have a best friend?
Nope =( Lots of very good friends though..

36. What kind of phone do you have?
A sony ericsson one, it has tiny buttons and is extremely irritating!

37. Do you have a tan?
Yup.. I go very brown in summer!

38. What are you listening to right now?
A song called "Garden Walls" by Mindy Gledhill, from a cd called "The sum of all grace"... I think it is a song from a church cd from Simon Triffitt.. (Music is playing on shuffle on itunes)

39. Do you collect anything?
Nah. But i love little boxes =P

40. Best present you could receive?
If it was from a friend, then a framed picture of us doing something together.. (that's why i loved the photo stake yw sent us from boot camp!)

41. Last time a cop pulled you over or stopped you?
I've only got pulled over once, didn't have my license with me, just outside the chapel..

42. Favourite soft drink?
Creaming Soda

43. What does your last text message say? And who from?
Bahaha. It's from Bek saying she will run to my house when her hair dries!
Im thinking i better get dressed before she gets here! =P

44. Favourite colour?
Blue or green

45. Prefer showers in morning or night?
Morning.. But i usually have them at night coz i am WAY too busy in the mornings

46. Do you need to do washing?
I am thinking yes as my socks are odd and i have clothes all over my floor?

47. A bad habit?
Throwing clean AND dirty clothes on my bedroom floor! (this is actually irritating because then i don't know what's clean or dirty!)

48. Are you someone's best friend?
Nope

49. Are you rich?
Hahahahahaha. Not even slightly!!!

50. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping!!


There we go, 50 random questions. Exciting stuff ;) Sorry this is getting boring!!!!

And the picture is me in Melbourne at a caravan park being a goose playing on one of those springy things!! Haha. Did NOT know dad took a photo! =P

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

LOVE how excited you are about Asha! I was hanging out for a post about him and now I have to wait longer!!

Jess [Bradbury] Wheeler said...

I second what Lisa said!
But... Some of your answers were pretty funny! Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...