Exams

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wow how fun is studying for exams!? NOT!! =P

We have 3 days of study next week, and exams start on the thursday. Lucky for me mine aren't until the next tuesday and thursday. A 3 hour exam for Psychology & Modern World History...
Art & English have folios instead so i only have two exams!! Yippee! :)

I will be so happy when i can return to normal life again. And post proper blog posts (Cant upload a single photo from grandad's!) about all the photos i have been taking with my camera.

This photo has nothing to do with studying- forgot to put the one i took onto my usb to bring to school to blog. This is a random photo from my usb. It is not edited, but is of course courtesy of Lisa King Images.


I am off facebook for 3 weeks so i can focus, and work towards good marks...

It will soon be over.. until end of year exams- in 12 weeks!!!
Then i am done! How scary!!!!!!

Wish me luck!!!! (I will definitely be needing it!)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

we know you can do it...if you are off Facebook will you be off your blog tooo????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...