Paparazzi Practice

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Art Club on Thursday after school was cancelled. So Morgan came to Grandad's to wait until Mum finished in town...
I asked her (actually i MADE her) come and be in some photos for me... I took about 200 but here are just a few i played with on photoshop.








While i was taking photos at this wall a lady walked past and said "It's great lighting" and i agreed she then said she was a photographer and did i want some tips? I said of course and she showed me all different things about settings to make the photos different :) It was so nice of her and i was SO excited by what she was showing me.. So excited infact that i forgot to ask her for her name until after she had walked away :( I was kicking myself!!!








I think this one below would have to be my favourite...




I was loving playing with these on photoshop trying out all different actions. If you asked me what actions i used there is no way i could tell you! =P

I clearly have no idea what i am doing with my camera OR photoshop- but still lots of fun :)

Morgan is beautiful so she was easy to take pictures of :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Morgan is beautiful. GREAT photos! I LOVE the ones in front of the stone wall.

Tayla Joyce said...

I love these! Morgans HOT ! :D so so pretty! The one that you said is your favourite, is my favourite too! Its gorgeous~ :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...