Lap It Up

Sunday, August 29, 2010

This Thursday and Friday is our major fundraiser for grade 12. It is called Lap it up. It is a 24 hour triathlon, where we ride, run and swim for 24 hours...
I am rostered on 11pm til 2am: running, riding then running again. And an hour in my religion class, and an hour officiating after school one day..

We are raising money for the Eddie Rice school in Arusha Tanzania.. (the same organisation i do eddie rice camps with)


I am wondering if anyone out there wants to sponsor me?? Even sponsors of $2 are appreciated... It's for a great cause, let me know :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Good luck with it! I'll drop my money off to you sometime soon.

Nettie's Blog said...

send me an address and i will send the money.... maybe i can give it to Lisa as i dont see you now...boo hoo..miss you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...