My new room

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last weekend i moved back home...


It is quite lovely to be back...
I have a lovely new room in a guest room off the garage...


It is huge, and lovely and clean and nice... :p


There is an ensuite too, but it is not quite finished yet, but it is still awesome!!
I am loving having my own space, close to my home and my family, only about a ten metre walk away, but still far enough away that i can have some space... :)


I think i need a new book case... i may invest in one after christmas...


It's awesome to have my own space... and it is big enough for all my stuff, even for my art easel to be set up! :)


In short, it is awesome!!! :) I am loving it! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Wow!!! So cool. A BIG change from your room at your Grandad's. You must be loving the space and privacy, but being able to still be close to your family.

L!$@ said...

Nice work! :D Sweet set up :D

Nettie's Blog said...

do you become a hermit in that fabulosu room now..
Chickenfeed has some excellent bookcase on sale right now so check them out they come flat packed so you can put it together yourself....
Happy Holidays Makayla...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...