Art Exhibition

Monday, December 13, 2010

Before exams all of my art from the year went up in an exhibition with the other art class and the photography class.

The work from the year was of a really high standard and everything looked great, especially all up on the walls next to each other! The night started off with a welcome from the art captain and from Liam James, followed by drinks and nibbles as you walked around and admired the art.

This is what was seen as everyone walked in - my paintings up in the hall. Most of the art was in the two rooms off to the right.


I know i have told people how big they were, but still, people were so surprised when they saw them up on the wall :)


It was nice to have so many people come along and support me, and to compliment me on all my hard work.. I am not normally a big fan of being praised, but it was fun for a night :p


Asha loved the bright colours, and especially loved when he was allowed to get down and crawl, and hit the paintings as much as he liked :)



My artist statement.. which is like an overview of my work and why i did it..



Morgan and I...




Me and Jasmine...


My cousins - Preston and Pheobe...


Another cousin - Ella...


Asha and I ...


Stuart...


And Sarah, Me and Lisa...



After the exhibition we went to Hungry Jacks to grab some tea on the way home... Asha was just too cute in his crown :)


I had so much fun painting during the year!!! It was so relaxing for me, and i loved it :)

I am sad that i no longer have art class with Mrs Crawford every monday, tuesday and thursday, i don't know what i am going to do without it :( I miss it already!!
A MASSIVE thank you to Mrs Crawford - my paintings would not have come together without her!

And a big thank you to everyone who came along and supported me on the night, i really appreciate it :)

Now what am i actually going to do with seven huge paintings!?? haha :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Loved seeing your work - very cool! What ARE you going to do with them now!!!?

Unknown said...

Great job! Very impressed with such a great art display!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...