Made a decision about...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

... my future!!!

All year people have been asking me what i am going to do next year and beyond. There was so much pressure at school to say something like; become a doctor and travel the world.
I have finally, in the last month or so, decided what i am going to do.

For next year i have applied for TAFE to do a course in photo imaging (photography) ... It is a one or two year course depending on if you want to get a diploma and become a professional or not.. I havent decided yet. I guess i will see if i love it or not.
Beyond that i know i want to do social work. I don't want to do that straight away though. I want a gap year but i don't want to sit around and do nothing. So i decided photography was the way to go, as i am just loving playing with my camera and taking pics at the moment.

I have an interview next Thursday the 9th at 9am.. I am super nervous already! I have to take a portfolio with me of some photos that i have taken. They have to be a variety of images to show what i like to take pictures of and what i can do. Portraits, scenery etc.

I want to share just a few that are included in it :)


Lisa & Kobe at the seaport




Asha meeting the birds at nana and papa's house... Love these two shots






Jory doing some "rock dancing and singing" to Art vs Science ... Note: Asha clapping


Jory at the bluff...



The lighthouse...



Jory at the bluff...



Lisa & Kobe at the skate park...




Asha again :) ...






And Jory at the park on a rainy day :) ...



I included heaps more, but just wanted to share a few :)
Fingers crossed that i get in!!! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

Cool photos!! I'm jealous - I would LOVE to be doing it too. Fingers crossed you will get in.

Country/City Boy said...

Very cool pics, good luck Mak

Cullis Family said...

Good luck with the interview, though I am sure you won't have any trouble with getting in!

PS. Asha is so cute! :)

Unknown said...

Great pics! Your a very talented young lady and I think that you will breeze it in. I actually was surprised you didn't chose something along with the pictures you drew/painted that you blogged earlier in the year as they were really good too. Maybe if you get super excited with study you could do an Adult ed course as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...