Perfect light, perfect Autumn day

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Someone said to me the other day that my blog has lots of photos (in a negative way). Yes it does - if you have a problem with that, then you don't need to visit :) 

Yesterday Asha was in a bad mood, just generally being a nuisance. Mum asked me to get him out of the house, so i took him to the park while we waited for Morgan to get off the bus.


He got so excited when he saw where we were. It was so cute.

I decided to snap some pics for photography class while we were there. Sometimes everything aligns and there is absolute perfect light at the exact moment you want it, and this was one of those evenings :)

I can't believe how big he has gotten - it seems like he was only just born! He was freaking me out running around everywhere and flying down the slide! 


Check out the way he holds his lips sometimes ...





He liked this rocking thing for about five seconds...


Then wanted to get off...



He absolutely loves the swings! :)




I love this one :) He looks so big!!!







I absolutely LOVE Autumn and all the colours, the leaves and the light... I am SO excited to get snapping :)






It was nice to be in some of the pics for a change :)


I love this one of us on the swings :)









I'm looking forward to more beautiful Autumn days! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

photos on blogs are GOOD! I hate blogs without pics :) You are right - they shouldn't visit if they don't like it. Cute pics.

emjay1000 said...

Aawww. He is lucky to have two big sisters to take him to the park!!! Cute pics! But. . . . Why did you have my baby wedged in a tree???!!!

Cullis Family said...

I'm with Lisa blogs with photos are the best! Don't let it get to you. Love the photo of Asha peeking out from behind the play equipment - he's so cute with such gorgeous blue eyes!

Nettie's Blog said...

i LOVE LOTS of Pics Mac...keep putting more on ...i love your little brother as a subject...so cute and he is growing up so fast i cant believe it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...