Puzzles

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Most people don't know that i am a puzzle nut! I just love to sit and do a puzzle.

My favourites though, would have to be a Wasgij ... It's Jigsaw backwards... The picture on the box isn't the picture on the puzzle, but rather, the picture is what they are looking at. There are other ones like 'what happens next', and 'what is the mystery'

I have been driving Nana and Papa crazy with a puzzle i bought the other day ... It is mostly blue sky and we are ready to throw it!




I still enjoy them, even when they are frustrating. And am thinking i should probably get one of those puzzle mats you can roll up, then i can work on it without the pieces being spread everywhere.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

The Kings said...

oh you are a freak! I HATE puzzles! :)

Melinda said...

What a nice way to spend time with your grandparents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...