Feeling better!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok so i have been busy packing all my stuff ready for moving next weekend (=O!!!!) .. And i have come across some really insane stuff!!! I am so glad to be moving just so i can go through all of my crap and chuck a heap out!!!
So i was throwing stuff out from my desk drawers yesterday and came across last year's school photo, you know the horrible one you get every year?? Yeah well i looked at it and thought "wow my hair was short!" and then i remembered that i loved it like that!!
I have been meaning to get it cut short again for ages, and i had a haircut before Christmas, but i went to Emma and i chickened out and only got a tiny trim! But today i called up and they were able to fit me in this morning at the hairdressers.. So i took the plunge and got it cut!!!!

I like it sooo much better! You know when it is just starting to get all ratty and long and yuk and then you realise it's because you need a haircut!? I am feeling refreshed and rejuvenated today, ready to face scary ysa camp!!!
I also got new skin care in the mail this morning.. And a birthday card with the sweetest message and $50! I am feeling WAY better today!!! =D

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

make it perfect said...

yay! it looks great!! have an awesome time a ysa camp :)

make it perfect said...

P.S. love your new header!!

Andrei Alba said...

i love it too. perfect!

Simone Triffitt said...

I love your new hair cut, esp the fringe. Reminds me I need a cut too. :)

Cullis Family said...

Gorgeous!

The Kings said...

Looks so nice! A good hair cut always makes you feel better. Love the header too - forgot to say that the other day.

The Jacks said...

Thanks guys.. I feel much better with short hair! And i love the new header too- so many great memories of yw camp =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...