Moving out

Saturday, January 30, 2010

So on Saturday i moved my stuff into my new place in town... My room went from this:

And this:


To being all packed up like this:

And this:

Who knew an eighteen year old had sooo much junk!!!?? Grandad sure was surprised!!!!!! Haha!!
Man it was a big job, but it is all in there ready for me to move in on Wednesday night before school starts Thursday ='(
(i'll take a picture of my new room then!)
It's a bit scary and i feel like i should be feeling all grown up now!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

you think you have a lot of "Stuff"...
Just try packing up a whole 3 storey house after 16 years....
Good Luck with the move ...you are welcome to swing by my place anytime you are feeling at a loss...or a meal!!!

The Kings said...

oh Annette is a good cook - you should take her up on that one! :)

It is a bit scary when you move out of home, but it is the start of a whole new adventure.

Country/City Boy said...

Yep definitely crash Netties and they are used to having people there to all times of the night :) I'm sure you'll love it living in there, the Kings are just a short ways away too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...