change...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok, so you know how i said once i'm on holidays i'll do some more interesting posts?? Well that's just not happening yet! Sorry =)
I have been working pretty much everyday (except Sundays of course) for at least 3 hours.. Good for money, but not good for getting stuff done.. Not good for my blog because i have nothing interesting to post about =) We had a youth Christmas fest on Friday night and it was great fun, we had a lot of laughs! I don't have many photos but if you want to know what it was all about go here to read about it, or here for the funniest video EVER! (Thanks Lisa!!! ;)

Today i was meant to be cleaning my bedroom.. Yes, the most exciting thing i have to blog about is cleaning my room =) I did that, but i also decided that i was sick of the wall above my bed. It has had the same thing on it for about a year and i am totally sick of it.. So i took the massive picture of Edward down, and put something even better up!



I have heaps of little handout thingy's from young women lessons that say cool stuff, and heaps from seminary and all sorts of places. What better spot for them than on my wall =) I also put a new painting up on the top shelf =)



And this little section below is my favourite bit of the whole wall.. It has my hanging young women's values, the photo we got sent of boot camp, the picture of the Saviour that the stake yw presidency gave us, and lots of little pictures and quotes about the temple. I am hoping you can click it to make it bigger to look at =)

I like it MUCH better! What do you all think of it!??
And don't just say you like it better because Edward is gone =P

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

make it perfect said...

so cool makayla - you will love looking at it every day. i used to do the same thing to my wall with all of my handouts and bits and pieces from yw!

The Jacks said...

Toni- i almost fell off the chair when i saw you commented on my blog ;)
Yes, it is much more pleasing to look at than Edward Cullen (who now resides behind my door!)

Samantha Bret said...

Very cool Makayla! I tried to do the same thing with my wall, but Dad has an issue with bluetack on paint, so I had to take it down :(
haha ah well! It looks great! :D

The Kings said...

Oh your Dad is a party pooper Sam!! :) Guess that's the downside of renting though.

I think it looks great Makayla. MUCH better than that ugly dude from that dodgy movie! ;)

The Jacks said...

Sam, that sucks!!
WE aren't allowed to put stuff on the walls because it is a newly built house.. BUT mum only rolled her eyes when she saw it =)

Simone Triffitt said...

You could have put Jacob up instead!!!:)

The Jacks said...

I sadly don't have a Jacob poster, they only JUST brought them out!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...